Friday, April 17, 2009

Does anyone know what tomorrow is??? Big day right... It is OPENING DAY FISHING!!! Yeah.

Every year at this time, Leo and a couple of his friends get up at 300AM (I need my beauty sleep) then travel about an hour from home, unpack their stuff for the day, and get ready for 600AM casting. After an hour or so, they make a breakfast for an army, eat, take nap and then continue to fish. The location that they fish at is beautiful. According to Leo, the only way he will not go fishing on this day is when he is dead. Hopefully, that will not be in the near future. When Leo gets home he cleans up everything and crushes on the couch. Then on Sunday he tried to do somemore fishing.

I, on the other hand will sleep a little late (maybe), then do so shopping, then scrapbook. Something I have looked forward to. No one to bother me. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment