Thursday, October 15, 2009

My poor Build a Bear

Just recently I received a gift from a friend. It was a gift certificate to Build a Bear. I love Build a Bear.

I wanted to get the Gray Wolf.(Leo loves wolves). The wolf is beautiful, but you can't get every animal they come out with. When I received this wonderful and unexpected gift, I was so excited. To the mall. I get the wolf.

I also for a very long time wanted to get the Yankee's uniform. I also thought about getting the other team -Boston--Leo's team. I wanted to be able to dress my bears during the baseball season. Well, I know the season is over for one of the teams but I get the outfits to have. I did dress my wolf in the Yankees outfit and I named him Leo. Do you see where this is going???

Well, Leo asked, kindly, if I could just put the Boston uniform on the wolf because his name is Leo and he would not be caught dead in a Yankee's uniform.

The wolf is now in the Boston uniform. The Yankee uniform is now my GOOD LUCK bear. He is green and has lucky shamrocks on it. It is a Build a Bear I got from New York. GO YANKEES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment