Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Grandchildren






What can I say. I love my boys. Jacob(on the right), 12 and is acting like it.(where did my little guy go). Jared(on the left)9, he makes me laugh and is a handful.






And the two little ones, Jayden 4, he could be Boomer's(my son) mini me. And Justin turning 3 April 23rd. What can I say about him..soooo cute. My daughter says he is so smart like Jacob but gets into trouble like Jared.

The boys love to visit. They know grandma and papa Leo will do something fun. At this time we will take to two older ones overnight for a couple of nights. You forget what hard work it is when you have children around.

When the little ones get bigger they will be able to stayover too. So glad they moved back North.

One of the things the older kids missed was snow. I think they got a good dose of it this winter. The only thing is they live in the Bronx and they really don't close school for snow that much. They only closed once during this snow season.

Jacob and Jared helping Papa Leo clear the snow from out first storm the day after Christmas. They were excited to help.



After shoveling and snow blowing we took them sled riding, which they haven't done in 3 years. Get to visit them this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment