Thursday, March 31, 2011

Opening Day for Baseball

Everyone has looked forward to this day all winter.
OPENING DAY BASEBALL!!!

Well, today is busy here in the studio, so we will just get the scores later. Honestly, I know the Yankees are playing but I don't know who. And Boston doesn't play until tomorrow.

Leo's team is the Boson Red Sox. Go Sox!! (Leo made me do it)

Me, I am a Yankee girl.

When I first met Leo I couldn't believe he was a Red Sox fan. I thought everyone in Connecticut was Yankee fans. I lived in Fairfield County close to New York. I went to the stadium a couple times a year. My daughter was 6 months old when she went to her first Yankee game.

I love Leo with all my heart but I told him everyone has a flaw and that is his. (Haha)








Of course the Red Sox bear's name is Leo. The Yankee bear's name is Boomer after another Yankee fan, my son.










And yes, Yankee fans and Boston Fans can get along. They actually can fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment