Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bears Bears Bears

Say "Hello" to Snowflake (which we got in New York on our Honeymoon), Good Luck Bear, and James (named after my stepson).





Some people may know how much I love Build a Bear. They have bears of course, but they also have other animals. Well, this past Christmas my loving husband got me Rudolph. (With hints of course).



If you know anything about Build a Bear, this Rudolph has a nose that lights up and does talk(alittle).

Last year I got Hal the moose -- his antlers light up. (I do have Holly his girlfriend too).



I received gift cards to Build a Bear from my stepchildren also.

Meet Bonnie the kitty and Leo the puppy dog.

Then Valentine's Day. OMG...Another bear(a cute dog) from hubby!! I named him Jayden. The other puppy is Justin. (Both named after our grandsons)





It's so good to be spoiled by the man you love so much especially, since he thinks that you really don't need another one. Well, just like jewelry, shoes and scrapbook stuff you never have enough. Men just don't understand that.

I guess I forgot to say I have a total of 14 different Build a Bears and 1 Vermont Teddy Bear.(that is a good story, next time).

Why post this you say...Build a Bear does some wonderful charity work and this to me is important. I like to support a business that helps others.

Yes, Angel Moon Photography is involved in our community. Both my husband and myself mentor a child in our local school system. I recommend to everyone to mentor if you have the time. Make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment