Monday, June 6, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness


I titled this Breast Cancer Awareness. This is why. We had a very special lady come to us to do an UnderCover Angels session. When asked why this important to her, she told us of her story.

Tammy had breast cancer and is a survivor. She endured the unthinkable. A double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. If anyone has gone thru this process, you know. It takes so much out of you. I personally have not been here. I feel the women that have, are more courageous and have more strength then I.

Tammy, as you can see, is not only strong and courageous, she is beautiful. When she walked out of our studio, she got what she wanted the most. She wanted to feel like a women again. She was empowered. She felt sexy.





It was also great that she was surrounded by friends that participated in the session too.(One was her sister) They all encouraged each other. They teased and complimented each. They all walked out with that special smile on their face.


For Leo and I, this means so much. I can't describe it. So many emotions. I don't even know the proper wording to use.

We salute Tammy and all the survivors. If you don't feel like a women, come join us for an Undercover session. It could change your live.

No comments:

Post a Comment